TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Closing date for entries is 31/08/09.
3. Entries are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees, and their immediate
families, of the promoter, its subsidiaries and other group companies, and anybody professionally connected with the promotion
including employees of JCA Publications are excluded from entry.
4. We accept no responsibility for lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged entries.
5. The prize for Petplan Insurance Advisor of the Year consists of a laptop for the
winning PIA, worth over £300, selected by Petplan from a leading brand, and £100 worth of Leisure Vouchers for
the practice which employs the winner.
6. Judging will take place in September 2009 from all nomination entries.
The judging will take place under independent supervision.
7. At least one of the judges on the panel will be independent of Petplan and
the full names of the judges shall be made available on request. The judges will base their decision on the contents
of nomination statement or statements (and not on the number of nominations received) on the online entry form.
8. The winner will be announced at the BVNA Congress on 10th October 2009.
9. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
relating to the judging.
10. The winner's name and practice can be obtained after 10th October 2009 by
sending an SAE to: PIA of the Year Award 2009, Petplan, Great West House (GW2), Great West Road,
Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9DX.
11. Your entry implies your acceptance of the rules as being final and legally binding.
12. The promoter of the Petplan Insurance Advisor of the Year 2009 award is Pet Plan Ltd.
This award is made in association with JCA Publications.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales
and any action arising out of these terms or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England
and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that
they are a convenient forum for you.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by Pet Plan Ltd