Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards 2015 – Terms and Conditions
- Nominations must be made via the online nomination form or on a paper based form from participating charities.
- Closing date for all nominations is midnight on 13th February 2015.
- Nominations can be submitted by all UK residents aged 18 or over. There is no limit on the number of nominations that can be made per person.
- Petplan accepts no responsibility for lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged nominations.
- Judging will take place from all the nominations for each of the three categories. The judging will take place under independent supervision.
- All judges will be independent of Petplan and the full names of the judges shall be made available on request in writing. The judges will base their decision on the contents of the nomination statement or statements (and not on the number of nominations received) from nomination forms.
- The winners of the Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards categories will be announced at the Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards on the 22nd April 2015.
- The promoter of the Petplan & ADCH Animal Charity Awards 2015 is Allianz Insurance plc (“Petplan”). These awards are made in partnership with the Association of Dogs and Cats Homes (ADCH).
- Copyright in all nominations shall be owned by Allianz Insurance plc.