We use cookies to help us improve website user experience. By continuing to use this site or closing this panel, you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Pet Life

Poisonous things for dogs

Rate this article:

Puppies like to chew all sorts of things given half a chance. Electrical cables, babies’ dummies and string are some of common items that can become stuck or cause problems to your puppy’s digestive system. And other unsuitable objects such as slug pellets or chocolate can poison them. Vet Brian Faulkner explains the risks and the signs that your young dog has eaten something they shouldn’t have.

Rate this article:

Back to top