Petplan Veterinary Awards 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations must be made via the online nomination form or on a paper based form from participating veterinary practices.
- Closing date for all nominations is 13th January 2017.
- Nominations are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. There is no limit on the number of nominations that can be made per person.
- Petplan accepts no responsibility for lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged nominations.
- Judging will take place from all the nominations for each of the five categories. The judging will take place under independent supervision.
- All judges will be independent of Petplan and the full names of the judges shall be made available on request in writing. The judges will base their decision on the contents of the nomination statement or statements (and not on the number of nominations received) from nomination forms.
- The winners of the Petplan Veterinary Awards categories will be announced at the Petplan Veterinary Awards on the Thursday 6th April 2017.
- The promoter of Petplan Veterinary Awards 2017 is Allianz Insurance plc. (“Petplan”). These awards are made in association with Veterinary Business Development Limited.
- Copyright in all nominations shall be owned by Allianz Insurance plc.