27th September 2007
It's 'All About Cats'!
Petplan, the UK’s leading pet insurance provider, has teamed up with FAB (Feline Advisory Bureau) to host a series of specialist seminars for vets and cat breeders.
The ‘All About Cats’ seminars which will cover the latest hot cat topics will be running on the following dates:
- 4th November, Basingstoke
- 1st December, Nottingham
- 16th February, Edinburgh
- 2nd March, Doncaster
The events aim to promote further understanding about current cat issues and stimulate debate amongst veterinary professionals, breeders and anyone passionate about cats.
A variety of prominent speakers, all experts in their field, have agreed to speak covering topics such as;
- The significance of inherited problems in cats ( Professor Tim Gruffydd-Jones, University of Bristol)
- Cats and poisons (Nick Sutton of the Veterinary Poisons Information Service)
- After Sales Service – advice if things go wrong (Vicky Halls, feline behaviourist and author)
- Hot topics such as Tritrichomonas foetus, Calicivirus, Ringworm, Lymphosarcoma and Orofacial pain (Professor Danièlle Gunn-Moore, University of Edinburgh)
For full details of the seminar timetable and to book your place on the seminar, visit www.fabcats.org/breeders and download the flyer.
For seminar questions please call Petplan on 020 8580 8214.
Tickets cost £25 are allocated on a first-come first-served basis so book early!
Notes to editors
Petplan is the largest provider of animal health insurance in the world. Established more than 30 years ago, it is part of Allianz Insurance, one of the largest general insurers in the UK.