How to Make a Claim on Your Insurance Policy
At Petplan we do all we can to process claims quickly and fairly. To make a claim, simply complete the relevant claim form below, which you can download and print at your convenience.
It's easy to claim with Petplan - over 90% of vets surveyed consider Petplan to have the best claims service (Headcount 2012). However, if there is missing information on your claim form it can cause a delay.
You can download our handy fact sheet.
To make a claim you must submit the details on the relevant Petplan claim form, which you can download and print.
- Vet Fees claim form (PDF, 85 KB)
- Death of a Pet claim form (PDF, 67 KB)
- Loss by Theft or Straying, Advertising and Reward claim form (PDF, 561 KB)
- Boarding Fees claim form (PDF, 63 KB)
- Holiday Cancellation claim form (PDF, 64 KB)
- Pet Travel Insurance claim form (PDF, 249 KB)
- Personal Accident claim form (PDF, 537 KB)
Third Party Liability – please call our Customer Centre on 0345 071 8000 to discuss.
For more information about how to make a claim, our claims process and vet fees excess’s please see our FAQ page
Unless you are claiming for vet fees, you must let us know of any circumstances which are likely to lead to a claim. Please phone our Customer Centre on 0345 071 8000.
Alternatively, you may write to:Petplan Claims Department
Great West House (GW2)
Great West Road