10% Online Discount for Petplan Insurance
10% online discount terms & conditions
- This 10% discount applies to policies that are purchased online only. Retrospective discounts will not be available after quotation.
- This offer only applies to new Petplan policyholders and will be automatically applied to your quote. Any existing Petplan customers or those who have previously cancelled or lapsed or otherwise terminated their Petplan policy within the last 3 calendar months of new cover incepting will not be eligible for this offer.
- Petplan reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice by amending these online. Once we issue a quote with a validity period, it cannot be altered or changed.
- Unless specified otherwise, this 10% discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Petplan Pet of the Month
- To enter the competition in any month, eligible entrants must post their stories and photos where specified on that month’s Facebook post, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the month.
- Each monthly winner will be the entrant who Petplan selects as their favourite story that month.
- At least one of the judges involved in the review and selection of entries will be independent of Petplan and the full names of the judges shall be made available on request.
- Each monthly competition will close at 11.59pm on the second to last day of the month, and the winner will be notified the following day.
- Each winner will win a Pets at Home Voucher to the value of £50.
- By entering into the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
- Entry is free and is open to those aged 18 years old or over and proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made by UK residents.
- All employees of the Allianz UK group, and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the competition, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the competition, are excluded from entry.
- Only one entry may be made per person per month. Petplan will disallow duplicate entries where it finds them. Winning entries may not be submitted again in any subsequent month’s competition, but unsuccessful entries may be re-submitted.
- Prizes shall be awarded at Petplan’s discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. No purchase is necessary to claim a prize. Winners will be confirmed via Facebook. If they cannot be contacted, or if the prize remains unclaimed after notification is sent, Petplan Equine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next chosen entrant.
- Petplan may award a prize to the next eligible entrant if the prize remains unclaimed after the prize notification is sent.
- No responsibility is accepted for delayed or mis-transmitted entries.
- Winners will be announced and posted on the Petplan Facebook page on the last day of the month.
- Prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and the suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside Petplan’s control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. Petplan is not responsible for the quality of any goods or services supplied.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. Prizes may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- All prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification as long as valid contact details are provided.
- Petplan’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition.
- Winners will participate in all required publicity and Petplan reserves the right to publish the names and photos of winners in post event publications and on the Petplan social media sites and/or websites. Winners will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
- The promoter of this competition is Pet Plan Limited whose registered office is at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- Contact information about entrants is collected by Petplan in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to Petplan and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, each eligible entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to Petplan, not Facebook.