Nominate now for the 2014 Petplan Veterinary Awards
Petplan are once again looking to celebrate the amazing work done by vets and veterinary staff across the UK – and we need your help.
While your pets might not be able to speak for themselves, you can speak for them and nominate their vet, vet nurse or veterinary practice staff in the 16th annual Petplan Veterinary Awards.
It seems only right that we are able to help you say ‘thank you’ for the amazing work that is done at the more than 4,000 vet practices across the country…
The five award categories are:
- Practice of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year
- Practice Support Staff of the Year
- Vet Nurse of the Year
- Vet of the Year
Simply fill out this Petplan awards nomination form giving the reasons why you feel your practice or members of the team deserve to win.
If you needed any more reason to show your vet surgery just how great they are, Petplan have conducted a survey of more than 1,000 UK pet owners and the results reveal just how important a good vet is.
Some of the most revealing results include:
- 60% of pet owners have taken their pet to the vet more than they have been to the dentist or doctor
- 73% see their local vet as a fourth emergency service
- 60% have taken their pet to the vet more than they have been to the dentist or doctor them self
- 88% trust their vet as much as their doctor
- 70% think of the veterinary team as trusted friends they can rely on
So, to ensure your veterinary practice gets the recognition they deserve, simply visit www.petplan.co.uk/vetawards before 16th January 2015 and make your nomination.